Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Philharmonic

I'm dog sitting this week for the best little girl dog ever, Tootie. She's so sweet and such a well behaved dog. I took her to Central Park to the great lawn last night to listen to classical music play. There were tons and tons of people and food and she just sat there, didnt annoy anyone, well except at one point I was talking and the people next to us these FOB Chinese women. They were laying on there blankets and I didnt realize but Tootie went over there and she has a foot fetish and started licking one of the girls toes and she freaaaaked out. It was histerical. Then there entire Asian crew started busting out laughing and I couldnt stop laughing too. Then the guy next to me started saying to the lady it wasnt me licking your toes it was the dog. She is so cute!

More pics to come!






No comments: