Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Boring Baseball

Sorry people, I'm not a baseball fan but apparently EVERYONE...well not everyone but it feels like it in New York is. Yesterday was the snooze fest parade outside our building so as bored as I am, I thought that the parade would be way better than work. We were at the end of the parade and nobody was there, so we got close to the players and took some pictures. I kept asking my coworker who the hell some of these, okay most all the players were. I had no clue!!!

I only know David Wright cuz he's cute and A-Rod cuz of Madonna scandal and Jeter cuz everyone and there mom talk about him here. bleh







The construction workers were hilarious, they kept trash talking to the players they hated and booed them and told the driver to drive faster....hahah. No wonder the Plaza is taking so damn long to get fixed.


Below is the guy that used to do crack or something and also the guy that had 28 homeruns the other night








1 comment:

KRiSTY said...

BASEBALL = BORING :)